All Diamond Multimedia products are guaranteed to come with a standard one-year limited warranty. The warranty is extended only to the original buyer and is not transferable. Some Diamond Multimedia products have an optional extended limited warranty with registration. It is recommended that you keep your receipt so Diamond Multimedia can verify the purchase date of the product and confirm your warranty.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $99.99.
We only ship during the business day. No shipping on weekends.
- Removal and or Defacing of Serial/Part number sticker(s) on ANY Diamond Multimedia products WILL void ALL warranties.
- All products must be returned in the originally sold condition. Products received by Diamond Multimedia for the replacement that includes 3rd-party attachments will be returned to the address on the package.
- All products must return in their original packaging with all original components.
- There must be no physical damage to any component including damage that is caused by:
- inadequate or improper repairs carried out by any person or entity which is not authorized by the manufacturer to perform warranty services on its behalf; negligence, accidents, modifications, defective installation or misuse and use of inappropriate spare parts;
- fire, immersion in liquid, lightning, earthquake, inadequate ventilation, Acts of God, incorrect application of main voltage howsoever arising, or any other cause beyond the control of Diamond Multimedia;
- any other goods which can be used with the product, but are not the product itself;
- consumable or wearing items requiring replacement as part of normal service, including (but not limited to) dry cells and rechargeable batteries.
Replacement of Product:
- All Diamond Multimedia products must be sent in for RMA.
- Diamond Multimedia REQUIRES the original receipt or invoice of purchase as a copy of proof of the date of purchase.
- The warranty does not transfer to third party products which Diamond Multimedia distributes AS IS unless otherwise specified. Third party products may be warranted by the third party.
- Replacement of Diamond Multimedia RMA will follow the original product's warranty based on the original date of purchase.
- Diamond Multimedia will use new or refurbished parts in performing warranty repairs and in building replacement systems.
- Diamond Multimedia will ship the replaced products via UPS Ground or US Postal.
Average shipping time range from 7 to 15 days, depending on actual shipment destination. Shipments made outside the US may take longer to deliver.
Diamond Multimedia reserves the right to claim for shipping fees along with service charges for any product that is returned incomplete or not under warranty. Diamond Multimedia will pay for shipping cost from Diamond Multimedia back to US and Canadian customers provided the product is indeed under warranty and there is no damage caused by improper installation or modification of the merchandise. Customers are responsible for shipping charges to Diamond. Customers located outside of the United States or using military addresses (APO, etc) will be required to pay for return shipping.